Unlocking the power of the Edge with BT and VMware
By 2023, there will be an estimated 48.9 billion Edge devices connected around the globe allowing access to the world’s population.
The near exponential change expected using 5G and next-generation multi-cloud networking, along with the cultural shift we’re already experiencing (e.g. remote working) will bring massive opportunity if organisations make the right technology choices for their business and customers today.
Join BT’s Charles Greenaway, Customer CTO and VMware’s Muneyb Minhazuddin to learn how your small / medium / large / MNO business can benefit from the infinite power of the Edge to:
- leverage BT’s experience and trusted technology to learn and explore how your organisation can grow
- grow your business using innovative network and Edge solutions from BT and its trusted partners
- access more customers and improve your bottom line
- save money and implement best-in-class technology to ensure successful digital transformation
- use innovative technologies and trusted partners to improve your overall customer experience.
- Kostas Rigas, Senior Manager - Overlay Products, BT (Host)
- Charles Greenaway, Customer CTO, BT
- Muneyb Minhazuddin, Vice President, Edge Computing, VMware
How to solve the infrastructure puzzle
The security insights and trends series
How do you redefine user adoption success for the future of work?
5 ways to secure your connected enterprise of things
As enterprises increasingly converge their IT and OT to improve organisational performance, cybersecurity teams are faced with new challenges.
3 essential actions to implement SD-WAN securely
As companies are forced to open up their networks, how can they do so securely without exposing their data and operations?
SASE: Beyond the hype
Discover how to navigate the hype around SASE to get the right solution for your organisation.