BT ‘launch partner’ for Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams
New service delivers another productivity boost for employees.
The move to public cloud services is becoming more compelling for many customers, especially those already running hybrid services or have moved to Office 365.
That’s why we’ve become a launch partner for Direct Routing for Microsoft Teams. The new service enables people to call numbers outside the Microsoft cloud, increasing their productivity and building on our global strengths in networking, security and voice enablement.
Over the coming months, we’ll be delivering a number of services that bring together Microsoft Teams for Intelligent Communications and Collaboration with our global voice and network services, including:
- Direct routing solutions including Session Border Controller configuration and management.
- A choice of voice calling plans over our global SIP network, which already carries over 50 million minutes a month.
- Administration and management of Microsoft Teams, providing an end to end service.
- Integration services to existing voice platforms.
- Advanced monitoring, so your people get the best experience.
The new service builds on our global strengths in networking, security and voice enablement. We already provide managed services for over 500,000 Skype for Business users across six global data centres — geographically separated for a more resilient service.
Our expertise has also been recognised by industry analysts. Most recently, we have been named by Gartner Inc. as a Leader in the 2017 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Worldwide for the second year running.
See the Microsoft announcement and visit our One Cloud Microsoft Direct Routing page.
For further information
Aleksander Straunik, Global PR.