Today, the mining and energy industries face a range of challenges
The need for smarter operations
Despite growing external pressures, forward-thinking leaders are looking to thrive by embracing digital transformation.
The global smart mining market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.40% over the forecast period 2021 – 2026.
Don’t fall behind
If organisations don’t take advantage, they risk losing their competitive edge.
The need for highly reliable connectivity will only grow as more mining companies embrace AI to optimise their operations. Smart technology requires reliable access to the cloud, which can be difficult across highly dispersed and remote locations. To embrace smart mining solutions, mining operators will need to find superior connectivity that offers:
What are satellite-enabled networks?
Even in some of the most remote places on the planet, next-generation multi-orbit satellite systems can transform mining projects into intelligent ecosystems for improved productivity, safer working, and better business outcomes.
With the help of our partner, the Société Européenne des Satellites (SES), our satellite-enabled networks can deliver cost-effective and high-capacity connectivity to your mining operation, wherever it is.
Why BT and SES for smart mining?
Using our satellite infrastructure, SES and BT can make your digital transformation a reality.
- Accelerated transformation: transition to an ultra-intelligent smart mine with our automated network-as-a-service platform service to easily connect, control and streamline operations.
- Greater asset management: connect geographically distributed operations within our single management hub for real-time cross operational visibility and accurate insights across your entire ecosystem.
- Reduced infrastructure costs: experience fast deployment times and dynamic network control to scale up or down depending on your requirements or lifecycles at the time.
- Improved safety, security, and efficiency: deploy thousands of IoT sensors and devices across your mining ecosystem for predictive maintenance, real time monitoring, and remote control.
- Unrivalled quality of experience: unlock full mine automation and performance improvements for business-critical applications.