Does Industry 4.0 have to threaten the security of your operational technology?
High-profile attacks aimed at operational technology (OT) have made many organisations hesitate to implement the connectivity that drives Industry 4.0. They think it means a complete merger of IT and OT systems that leaves the organisation wide open to threat actors.
There is another way. Putting in place an appropriate, measured connection between IT and OT keeps the two separate and is the key to reaping the benefits of Industry 4.0 while maintaining a focus on security and safety.
In our latest whitepaper we address the five main areas of concern with OT security and share expert advice on how to tackle each issue:
- how to get ready for Industry 4.0 with the right balance of connectivity
- how to achieve OT asset visibility and management
- the best route to integrating IT and OT security management for visibility and control
- how to provide secure remote access to the OT environment
- how to protect against supply chain risks.
Download our whitepaper to find out how to solve the Industry 4.0 connectivity and security conundrum.