What is a managed firewall?
Get core protection for your most important assets with a managed firewall for the constantly evolving threat landscape.
The move to a digital world means global organisations are faced with a growing number of security threats. To meet the challenge, they need cybersecurity solutions that do more than just secure the perimeter around their networks, investing in technology that adapts and responds to increasingly fluid and ever-changing internet-based threats.
The firewall remains a key part of these defences but needs to be smarter than ever to secure what’s essentially become a moving target.
Our managed firewall services meet the challenge head on, leveraging partnerships with industry leaders, like Check Point, Fortinet, Cisco and Palo Alto, to provide new and innovative technologies designed for the new threat landscape.
We’ll help design, monitor, and maintain your firewall architecture, and you’ll have the backing of an expert security team to proactively manage it around the clock. You’ll still maintain complete control of your security policy while we help define it, and we’ll tailor our support to your individual needs - wherever and however you do business.
Secure SD-WAN from BT and Fortinet
Get a holistic view of your network and security performance
What is secure SD-WAN from BT and Fortinet?
With an SD-WAN overlay built into your Fortinet next generation managed firewall from BT you remove the complexity and cost of dealing with multiple vendors across your network and firewall estate.
- enhanced security - with an SD-WAN overlay built into your Fortinet firewall, you’ll immediately benefit from a wide range of integrated security features
- protection at the edge - malicious activity can be detected at the edge of the network such as a branch office or remote user so you’re protected straight away
- built-in SSL inspection - SSL decryption is built into the next generation firewall, which means you’re protected at all distributed enterprise locations
- a secure overlay - Built-in accelerated IPSec VPN technology enables you to secure your networks
- advanced SD-WAN networking - managed traffic flow, failover and backup based on application demands.
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose our managed firewall services?
- We have industry-leading partnerships – our firewall security solutions are brought to you via. partnerships with industry-leading vendors, like Check Point, Cisco, Palo Alto, Fortinet and more
- We’ll give you complete control – you’ll retain complete control of your security policy and firewall estate while we help define, deploy, optimise, and monitor it
- We have the best technology – our solutions use the latest technology to help future-proof and maximise your protection in a constantly evolving threat landscape
- We’ll provide insight and detailed reporting – we’ll give you access to the reports and insight you need on your system health and threat activity.