Votre sécurité évolue constamment pour faire face à de nouvelles menaces, et vous souhaitez en assurer le suivi.
Vous devez savoir si votre entreprise est apte à faire face à des risques sérieux et vous devez être en mesure d'évaluer si vous pouvez protéger vos actifs d'information et protéger votre entreprise contre les cyber-menaces.
Qu'en serait-il si vous pouviez élaborer une feuille de route qui présente un plan pluriannuel clair, notamment le budget et les ressources dont vous avez besoin pour mettre en œuvre le changement voulu ?
Nous pouvons vous aider à évaluer votre infrastructure réseau, vos applications, vos systèmes, votre personnel, vos processus et vos procédures et à prodiguer des recommandations stratégiques pour atténuer vos risques.
Nous pouvons également vous aider à effectuer des vérifications par rapport aux structures du marché et à réduire davantage les risques en nous assurant que votre personnel comprend et adopte les solutions et les procédures techniques que vous avez mises en place.
BT Managed Network Access Control (NAC)
The explosion in the number and type of devices connecting to your network, with emerging trends like Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT) and virtualised appliances, significantly expands your attack surface – but are invisible to most security products. In contrast, BT Managed Network Access Control (NAC) Security provides 100% device visibility across all IP endpoints as a foundation of your network security.
If you’re rushing to deploy new technologies across your business, failing to address the security considerations of your transformation could land you on the wrong side of an ever-growing list of regulations.
- help you evaluate your current adherence to regulations, so you can adopt a standardised data security process that ensures compliance across the board
- help you embed security risk management at each level of your business, so risks and threats are understood and appropriately managed throughout your organisation
- help you gain a thorough understanding of how data moves around your network and build a strong foundation of trust with your customers, partners and shareholders.
Our team of ethical hackers can identify your weak spots and then work with you to fix them.
In other words, we’ll pinpoint the vulnerabilities in your people’s behaviours, procedures, policies, applications and networks before the cyber criminals do.
Our ethical hacking services are:
backed by accreditation with standardised methodology - our approach is simple and aims to answer the question - how secure are the critical systems that protect and grow your business?
not only delivered to our customers to protect their interests, but are also used to protect our brand every day.
Our security experts can monitor your Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) around the clock and give you detailed reports on your system’s health and performance. We can manage software upgrades and patching, proactively respond to faults and ensure your SIEM is operational 24x7, leaving your or our analysts free to focus on responding to the events the SIEM detects and flags.
Our relationship with leading security vendors means you get access to the latest technology at competitive prices.
Our Managed SIEM service helps you protect your most important assets, providing you with a dedicated team of security experts and constantly evolving technology.
The main principle of Cloud SIEM is MDR (Managed Detection and Response) which combines threat detection, incident response and collaborative threat intelligence. It enables security operation centre (SOC) teams to effectively detect and remediate cyber-attacks of all types; ranging from zero-day exploits to privilege escalation and ransomware, and our capabilities are delivered through a global network of SOC’s providing service 24x7x365.
Additionally, access to the Cloud SIEM dashboard provides a window into organisational risk posture with the ability to generate on-demand compliance reports with real status of organisation risk posture, people and processes around it.
Networks are constantly evolving and increasing in complexity so vulnerability scanning is not a one-off event, but an important, on-going responsibility.
Our fully featured service gives you immediate, global visibility into where your IT systems might be vulnerable to the latest internet threats, as well as guidance on how best to protect them. We work closely with your team to help build a scanning solution that best suits your needs. By scheduling scans on a regular basis at a time that is convenient to your business, we let your IT staff to maintain the right level of vigilance, while being able to focus on their day-to-day responsibilities.
Our Security Threat Intelligence gives you contextualised insight from the tools, techniques and procedures practiced by threat actors, so you can focus your defensive resources and stay ahead of the threats.
We help you gather and manage intelligence about the threats to your business. At the heart of our service is a world-class threat intelligence platform, powered by ThreatConnect. Using this, our cybersecurity analysts are able to aggregate the wealth of data, captured by a horizon scanning process, before translating this information into positive security actions to benefit and protect you. We do this using a proven analysis methodology.
Our cyber security services help you, in real-time, contextualise every relevant internal event with external intelligence, providing a rich picture of what is happening for your organisation. We can determine immediately which of your systems may be under threat using our behaviour analytics capability. Thanks to our world-class visualisation and analytic techniques, you can detect and respond faster to any risks, threats and vulnerabilities .
We use our Cyber Security Platform to protect ourselves and our customers, and we also deliver Cyber Defence Operations to large nation states, large corporations, and the UK Government.
In a rapidly shifting threat landscape, understanding adversary behaviour and the biggest threats to your business is a constant challenge.
A clear picture of the attack surface of your organisation is essential so you can align your security controls and decide where it’s best to invest, so you’re ready to take effective action against threats as you discover them.
- use technical analysis to underpin the development of a threat model tailored to your specific threat environment, aligning your controls and giving you the intelligence, you need to optimise your estate’s security
- work with you to establish a strategy and architecture design that perfectly aligns with your business’ needs and direction, including recommended SOC controls and detection and response capabilities
- use offensive security measures such as war gaming, red teaming and ethical hacking, we’ll help you understand your strengths and vulnerabilities. In the event of an attack, we can support you to contain, solve and review the incident.
Are you ready for the realities of a perimeter-less environment? How you control and manage access to your most valuable assets will be key in this data-centric world.
You’ll need a thorough understanding of what’s connected to your network and the security risks it represents, plus you’ll want to know how IoT and adopting new technologies like SD-WAN affects your risk.
- help you develop your identity management strategy and work out which access management solutions you’ll need to protect your most valuable assets
- use our physical asset discovery service so you can see exactly what’s on your network and put the right cyber defence solutions in the right place
- enable you to manage your risk while you adopt new technologies, integrating security controls and threat visibility into your strategy.
When it comes to migrating workloads to the cloud, how confident are you that you’re staying secure, and compliant with all regulations?
It’s vital that you fully understand the risks so you can put the correct controls in place. And it’s imperative you join up your cloud and non-cloud IT effectively, to get the most from your investment.
- tailor a security strategy and architecture to your individual business, supporting your digital transformation and aligning resources and actions to your organisation’s goals
- enable you to control access to all your classified information during and after migration across both your legacy and hybrid cloud ecosystem
- assess and test your cloud implementation against industry standards, so you can be confident that your migration won’t leave your data exposed or open to abuse.
Informations supplémentairesVous souhaitez en savoir encore plus ? Nous avons établi une sélection d'analyses et d'opinions d'experts, ainsi que des études de cas, des livres blancs, des articles et des blogs pertinents.
Comment BT travaille en coulisse pour vous protéger contre la cybercriminalité
Dans ce blog, nous partageons avec vous certains des moyens que nous utilisons pour protéger nos clients contre les cyberattaques, et nous expliquons en quoi notre Cyber Index donne un aperçu sur l'évolution de l'environnement des menaces.