Making cloud count: How telcos can boost revenue with Cloud CX
We can help your customers drive cost and operational efficiency while improving end-customer experience using our omnichannel cloud contact solutions and our global voice network
- 23 9月 2021
- 13:00 英国
Is technology disruption impacting your revenue?
As contact centres and digital channels converge customers are using multiple channels to connect with contact centres. This presents new revenue challenges for telcos:
- a reduction of voice traffic leading to a reduction in revenue
- multi-shoring impacting revenue as voice traffic moves away from your network
- voice revenue is also lost to digital channels, for example, when it originates from a mobile app.
In our webinar we'll explore:
- how to create new revenue opportunities by adding cloud customer experience platform and networks into your portfolio
- the challenges your customers are facing when delivering superior CX for their customers
- how our cloud contact solution help you integrate your customer’s new or existing contact centre infrastructure
- how our global inbound services can help your customer’s customers stay connected.
- Karine Palacios, Global product director, cloud contact centres, BT
- Vijay Venugopalan, Global head of contact centre specialists, BT
- Mridul Srivastava, Head of customer marketing for indirect and partners, BT
Watch the replay >
Making the right decisions to bring your contact centres’ platforms, channels and applications together may be challenging. Our contact centre experts can help you cut through the maze of options.