How to create a connected, secure office, ready for your return
The traditional office needs to change to get ready for the return of employees.
In its place a new, connected office will emerge, ready for the future. Combining more agile remote and home working with a safer approach for those returning to the corporate space. All with inherent flexibility to deal with whatever happens next.
In our virtual roundtable, together with Cisco, we explore what you need to consider when creating a more resilient office, including:
- connecting your teams, no matter where they are working
- creating resilience through a more responsive infrastructure
- securing your new world approach
- the questions you need to be asking to ensure you’re making the right infrastructure choices to support this.
We will also share exclusive joint research into the LAN services you need to support your return to the office.
- Dr Nicola Millard, Principal innovation partner at BT
- Dominic Elliott, Segment leader service provider EMEAR at Cisco
- Rehana Smith, Senior manager, Edge Solutions at BT
The multi-cloud imperative: a best practice approach
Do more brilliant remote meetings - and less time on mute
The security insights and trends series
Gestalten Sie ein dynamisches Netzwerk für die Zukunft
Unsere Partnerschaft mit Cisco
Gestalten Sie Ihre zukünftige Infrastruktur: Ein Vorschlag
Lesen Sie unseren Vorschlag und entdecken Sie die Möglichkeiten für die Neugestaltung Ihrer Infrastruktur.