WAN Summit London 2018
The conference that answers your most pressing WAN questions.
WAN managers are faced with a diverse set of challenges.
This includes how to adopt the latest technologies, manage the procurement process, keep network costs under control, maintain strong network security, and deploy cloud-based software.
Bringing together over 300 delegates, 40+ speakers and 25+ exhibitors, the WAN Summit London will provide abundant opportunities for corporate WAN strategists and service provider executives to build new relationships and discuss the latest enterprise network design trends, emerging technical challenges and the business demands that shape today's hybrid WAN strategies.
Keith Langridge, VP of BT Connect, will be sitting on a panel session: The longest mile —Selecting and sourcing the underlay network. The session will explore and compare the benefits and risks of various access technologies, traditional leased line and Ethernet access, DIA, broadband, and LTE and 5G.
- What are the key differences in price, security, and SLAs that customers need to understand between TDM or Ethernet access lines, DIA, and broadband?
- When do most enterprises employ LTE? Is wireless moving beyond backups and temporary to become a genuine alternative?
- What is the future of wireless access? What impact might 5G have on the LAN?
- What steps can end users or providers take to improve last mile QoS?
- What are some of the challenges or advantages to sourcing broadband or DIA directly from ISPs rather than through a network provider or aggregator?