SIP trunks provide you with an IP alternative to traditional PSTN delivered over IP Connect or Internet and can reduce your costs by:
- removing expensive interfaces to the PSTN
- reducing your communication costs by 30 per cent
- giving you low cost national and international PSTN minutes
- a self service portal for administration and reporting giving you control and flexibility over your communications
- centralised SIP – no need to segregate (logically partition) SIP traffic per country
- full compliance with in-country regulation, supporting multiple codecs.
Our One Voice platform offers SIP services in 73 countries, with full PSTN replacement in 23. We support 350+ customers, with over 420,000 channels.