What is cyber threat management?
Choose an integrated approach to cyber threat management.
The growing network complexity of modern businesses caused by remote working and cloud migration has introduced new security threats. Attempting to manage and secure each system individually is no longer effective against new and mutating malware, advanced persistent threats (APT) and cloud security vulnerabilities.
Effective cyber threat management requires more than identifying and responding to ongoing attacks. Proactive security measures are necessary in order to identify and block cyberattacks and minimise the potential damage and cost associated with these attacks.
BT’s threat management advisory services are designed to cover a wide range of security functions to help you defend your business against the latest cyber threats. Our expertise includes:
- attack surface analysis to identify existing security gaps and align security controls
- incident response to help you take immediate and effective action against threats
- focus investment on key threats to deliver maximum value.
What are our cyber threat intelligence advisory services?
BT cyber threat management advisory services can help you identify significant threats to your business so you can invest in the right defences. Our services include:
- Threat priority reporting - using our own threat intelligence to produce industry, geographical or personalised reports that highlight and prioritise the most impactful threats for your business
- Threat detection assessment – using a custom threat model to evaluate your current threat detection capability and deliver relevant recommendations on improving your security monitoring
- Security Operation Centre (SOC) strategy – using industry best practices to develop your SOC strategy and roadmap or improve existing ones
- Security Operation Centre (SOC) service model and architecture – using our expertise to help you create efficient security operating models and architectures.
Why choose security advisory services with BT?
It’s not just the solution that makes the difference, but who you choose to partner with. Why choose us for cyber threat management consulting?
- We’re experienced - our consultants have vast experience tackling the increase in threats which come along with with digital transformation.
- We’re truly global – we have embedded security controls directly into our network and our global reach allows us to support you wherever you are in the world.
- We’re recognised – we have analyst recognition for delivering outstanding managed security services globally.