Sie wollen eine reibungslose Datenverteilung, erstklassige Sicherheit und einwandfreie Systemleistung.
Die Verwaltung und der Schutz Ihrer Daten auf globaler Basis wird jedoch immer komplexer und anspruchsvoller.
Sie könnten in Rechenzentren investieren, um Ihre IT-Infrastruktur unterzubringen, aber dies kann leicht zu einer Belastung Ihrer Ressourcen führen und von Ihrem Kerngeschäft ablenken.
Was wäre, wenn Sie das Verteilungsniveau und die Zugangsgeschwindigkeit, die Sie am Kapitalmarkt benötigen, von einer einzigen, sicheren und skalierbaren Lösung erhalten könnten?
Unsere Cloud-fähigen Rechenzentren der nächsten Generation sind Teil unseres globalen Netzwerks und bieten Ihnen Zugang zu schlüsselfertigen Services mit integrierter Sicherheit.
Die direkte, private Anbindung an die Radianz-Cloud ermöglicht Ihnen zudem einen schnellen, zuverlässigen und sicheren Zugang zu den Anbietern der öffentlichen Cloud. Und unsere belastbaren Speicherlösungen können mit Ihrer privaten und öffentlichen Cloud für einen zuverlässigen Service mit superschnellem Zugriff kombiniert werden.
Changing regulations, growing volumes, new applications and a rich choice of venues demand secure infrastructure solutions that reduce complexity and costs.
With us, you can:
- access the world’s largest, secure networked financial community connecting customers in more than 50 countries and more than 40 of the most important data centres
- deliver or consume applications to clients and counterparties across all asset classes
- address your regulatory and security requirements
- evolve, flex and expand with our cloud platform which will evolve, flex and expand with you.
We’re a partner you can trust, globally.
Radianz Hosting gives you end-to-end managed, secure and reliable infrastructure out of data centres.
This means your applications and services can be distributed to global financial service industry customers. By outsourcing with a trusted partner, you can free up internal IT resource to focus on your core business.
Our outsourced infrastructure helps you:
- reduce complexity and total cost of ownership
- expand into new markets or asset classes
- give access to clients and services locally
- lower IT infrastructure cost
- decrease hosted infrastructure downtime
- leverage our expertise and new technologies
- adapt quickly to an ever-changing market environment and maintain scalability
- remove time-consuming and labour-intensive administrative overheads
- boost IT staff productivity.
We’re a global partner with financial stability who can support your long-term strategies.
Financial services organisations require secure, flexible and highly scalable compute resources regardless of geographic location.
BT Radianz offers you connectivity to multiple cloud providers, and if you’re an existing customer, you can take advantage of your existing Radianz connection and consume public cloud resources through your nearest secure access point.
With us, you can:
- take advantage of cloud services to power your business
- use your existing Radianz infrastructure to connect and take advantage of public compute resources
- simplify your connectivity with the ability to access multiple cloud providers
- get highly reliable connectivity with guaranteed levels of service availability
- get a wide range of solutions and price points to meet your requirements
- adopt a hybrid approach to meet a broad set of business challenges
- consume services flexibly while matching your costs to your business demands.
The BT Radianz FinTech incubator is great if you’re a start-up.
It leverages the expertise and trusted brand of the BT Radianz portfolio, and is designed and tailored for the financial markets. It also removes barriers you may be facing and helps nurture and support your business as it grows.
We can help you:
- lower your total cost of ownership - remove cost of provisioning and managing infrastructure technology yourself
- tap into global communities - get simple and easy access to existing and new customers, globally
- support and sustain growth - do this from a technology and geographic perspective
- stay secure and meet compliance guidelines – protect your data and reputation.
- We have a well established reputation in the financial services industry and an extensive track record of excellence.
Financial services organisations need to trade quickly, compliantly and securely across the globe from wherever they are located.
BT Radianz Connect Ethernet can help make that happen by delivering low-cost, managed data centre connectivity between you and your trading partner locations. If you’re hosted in one centre, you can connect to other clients and other data centre locations with an optimised, secure Radianz connection.
Our solution offers:
- ethernet point-to-point connectivity
- low-cost access from your locations to global markets located in data centres
- a real alternative to using the internet, with secure and reliable access to multiple cloud providers
- simple, fast, highly scalable, resilient global connectivity with access up to 10G
- full and comprehensive reporting, service assurance and SLA commitment.
Get access to our Radianz Cloud – the industry-leading connectivity and hosting platform - designed and managed exclusively for the unique requirements of the financial services community.
It gives you:
- access to our award-winning shared market infrastructure which is engineered to be fully redundant
- access to an extensive global community of customers and prospects who can add your services quickly and efficiently
- the capacity, security and resilience you need
- the ability to scale your connectivity easily as your needs change, so you can match the demands of your customers.
In today’s competitive financial marketplace, speed is of the essence. Multi-asset, low-latency trading algorithms need direct access from anywhere in the world.
Whether you need to connect to global trading venues or market data sources, we offer a global, high-speed platform that connects the world’s key market centres. So, if you’re hosted in one centre, you can connect to any other major centre around the world.
- deliver fast network speed with layer 2 connectivity up to 10Gbps, optimised low-latency and path connectivity
- remove bottlenecks as our copper or fibre hand-off is at native interface speed
- can support many different customer connections
- give you the option to have a single link or benefit from a more resilient connection
- help you monitor your network with our enhanced tool set
- are in the same hosting centres as many of the key trading venue infrastructures, globally, making it easy to connect
- fully manage your solution with our dedicated financial services engineering teams.