BT masterclass in DNS security and protecting your network
Presenters: Keith Langridge, Craig Hamilton, Paul Crichard, and Tim Rooney
Malware is today’s fastest growing attack vector. The AV-Test Institute, an independent IT security research institute, has identified over 865 million malware programs in existence. And they claim to register over 350,000 new malicious programs and potentially unwanted applications per day.
Every network has DNS servers and attackers seeking information from behind your organisations’ firewalls are increasingly using DNS as a backdoor into corporate networks. This represents a real and growing threat that you can’t ignore.
In this webinar, we have focused on:
- How DNS security practices can help you improve you overall network security
- The DNS firewall and the early detection of malware-infested devices
- Alternative DNS security measures you can put in place
Please enter your details to watch the video
Watch the replay
- Keith Langridge – VP, network services, BT
- Craig Hamilton – Principal sales engineer, BT
- Paul Crichard – Chief technical officer, security, BT
- Tim Rooney – Product management director, Diamond IP, BT
Asegure su negocio desde la red a la nube
A medida que aumenta la migración a la nube, la seguridad IT se vuelve más difícil y compleja. Asegúrese de estar protegido en cada paso del camino.
Productos de gestión y servicios gestionados de direcciones IP flexibles, escalables y extensibles.