Create consistent user experiences to get your business thriving again
No-one could have predicted how quickly you’ve had to re-think the way your teams connect and collaborate.
But now you have the infrastructure in place for flexible working, what happens next? If you’re to succeed and create greater resiliency for the future, you’ll need complete visibility and control of how users are consuming applications in order to ensure the best, most secure experiences.
In our virtual roundtable, together with Riverbed we explored:
- why visibility of end user experience is so critical right now
- the limitations of traditional network and application performance management
- how visibility and acceleration can be used to help achieve business goals.
The experience of customers and employees shapes your brand and helps you stand out from the crowd. With continued pressure to do more with less and adopt new suppliers, technology and devices how will you fair? Take 20 mins out with us to reshape your infrastructure and see further.
- Joe Bombagi, Director, Solutions engineering, Riverbed
- Mark Burton, Senior technical alliance manager, Riverbed
- Adrian Comley, Senior manager, Managed network services, BT
- Lotie Parker, Senior consultant, BT Consulting
Servicios de gestión del rendimiento de las aplicaciones que mejoran el rendimiento de las aplicaciones y los procesos esenciales para su negocio.
Una propuesta para dar forma a su infraestructura futura
Lea nuestra propuesta para explorar las opciones disponibles para remodelar su infraestructura.