How financial organisations maintain control in their move to cloud
The pandemic has changed the balance of risk and reward for financial services organisations - accelerating their move to a multi-cloud strategy. Control is crucial to managing the risk and delivering on the reward.
Join our webinar as we discuss how by moving to the cloud, you can maintain control over:
- security and regulation of your solution
- performance and experience of your applications
- costs and financial benefit realisation.
Louise O’Neill leads our cloud for financial services proposition and will host the webinar. In the session we’ll share our own experiences and the support we’ve given global financial services organisations as they’ve navigated the complex adoption of a hybrid multi-cloud strategy.
- Louise O'Neill, director banking and financial services, BT (host)
- Marc Blanco, director financial services, BT
- Charles Greenaway, CTO, BT
- Dave Funnell, senior manager, cloud provider business, VMware
Watch the replay >
The role of servant leadership in digital transformationWhy an effective leadership strategy is central to a successful digital transformation, and how to ensure seamless collaboration at all levels.