Since the pandemic hit, we’ve all had to make changes across almost all aspects of our infrastructure.
Only now are we starting to explore and understand what the security impact of this may be.
Over the course of the month of October, Cyber Awareness Month, I’ll be sharing my thoughts on some of the key focus areas as we all look to rethink and reset.
This week our great podcasts will give you a real insight into what our experts are tackling on a day to day basis and how they got to where they are now.
- In the first of our podcasts, our MD of Security, Kevin Brown, reveals the realities of life on the frontline of cybersecurity and how his team are tackling the challenge of the pandemic. itunes or Spotify
- We catch up with Lynn Studd, our Director of Global Secure Solutions. Learn what it’s like to be a leader in a fast-moving digital landscape. itunes or Spotify
- Finally, James Todd, our Chief Technology Officer, discusses his varied and vital career itunes or Spotify.
If you didn’t see them last week, here are some of the key blogs and videos you may have missed:
- How to defend yourself against the rising trend of Ransom Denial of Service (RDOS) attacks
- Why we should stop and think and protect
- Tristan Morgan explained how to review your information protection measures
- An excerpt from the IDC Marketscape to find out why BT is rated as a leader in Managed Security Services
- This short video showed what steps you should take to understand where your data is, the risks it faces and the security controls you can put in place.