Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure)
A fully managed software defined overlay service to modernise your legacy data centre infrastructure.
Migrating workloads from a private data centre to the public cloud is increasingly popular with organisations, but high security and regulatory compliance requirements may get in the way.
This drive for agility can also get thwarted by end-of-life legacy infrastructure.
To help you get the best from the cloud, but also leverage your existing data centre, we’ve partnered with Cisco and their innovative ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure) solution.
SD Fabric is our fully managed, secure Cisco ACI-based service which:
- provides you with a managed data centre environment with SD benefits, such as increased automation, visibility, analytics and control
- optimises networking - moving to faster speeds of 100 GBs, giving you easier access to the public cloud
- reduces complexity and eases troubleshooting
- increases scalability – making it easier for you to grow without change of design
- reduces your data centre network provisioning timescales and costs
- gives you a common platform for physical and virtual environments
- is easy to rollout, offering you quick potential gains.
We can design your service and manage it in-life with a dedicated delivery team and specially trained solution hub, so your team can focus on your priority projects.