BT opened an office in Budapest in 1999, which was followed by expansion into Poland, the Czech Republic and Russia.
Our customers in Central and Eastern Europe Poland know that BT has evolved from our former positioning as a traditional telecommunications company into a networked IT services company. BT services and solutions are increasingly helping customers reduce operational costs, future proof their investments and achieve higher IT standards.
For business customers in Central and Eastern Europe BT offers advanced and secure telecommunications services and IT solutions, including:
- Outsourced enterprise: network and network-centric ICT outsourcing
- Mobility and flexible working solutions
- Network connectivity: worldwide IP networking; worldwide MPLS; broadcast networks; worldwide bandwidth services; wholesale and retail voice services
- Field service management solutions for large organisations
- Security and risk management – BT is renowned for this in the banking sector
How to contact us
DPO: Katalin Mehes
Postal address: BT Limited, organizační složka, Katerinska 466/40 Nove Mesto, Prague 2. 120 00
BT Group DPO:
Mailing address: One Braham, Braham Street, London, England E1 8EE