Reduce your communications costs by using VoIP technology to deliver your voice PSTN services.
Référence BT One Voice global SIP trunking
Catégorie Collaboration sur le cloud
SIP trunks provide you with an IP alternative to traditional PSTN delivered over IP Connect or Internet and can reduce your costs by:
- removing expensive interfaces to the PSTN
- reducing your communication costs by 30 per cent
- giving you low cost national and international PSTN minutes
- a self service portal for administration and reporting giving you control and flexibility over your communications
- centralised SIP – no need to segregate (logically partition) SIP traffic per country
- full compliance with in-country regulation, supporting multiple codecs.
Our One Voice platform offers SIP services in 73 countries, with full PSTN replacement in 23. We support 350+ customers, with over 420,000 channels.