To maintain an agile, well-performing network, you need visibility of how your systems are performing end-to-end.
But unified comms is often complex, typically comprising technology from multiple vendors. And as complexity increases you have less visibility, which means any troubleshooting takes longer and is more difficult.
What if you could have a suite of dashboard displays showing your voice quality, service availability and device status at all times?
And what if it was available on a pay-per-user, per month model with fast deployment?
With no upfront costs, you could see what bandwidth you have available to help decide whether your existing network can cope with more traffic or new applications. And your users would have a better experience, with potential issues being spotted and addressed before they affect service.
You could also see adoption and usage trends and identify solutions to help increase adoption of your unified communications investment.
Through a self-service portal, you get the tools, resources and flexibility – to put in place perfectly tailored cloud solutions to meet the practical challenges of your business.
Cloud Compute gives you:
- flexible commercials - you only pay for what you use
- more speed and agility - create or change your service in response to new demands in seconds
- flexibility and scalability - scale your public and private clouds to match your changing needs, and bring in new applications as you need them
- enterprise class security and less risk
- data sovereignty – you know where you data is hosted at all times, in a location your choice.
One Cloud monitoring is an experience management solution for even the largest unified communications environments.
Our solution with IR Prognosis:
- gives you a real-time dashboard view over multi-vendor technologies
- knows when issues occur and resolves them before they become business-affecting
- simplifies troubleshooting with granular call quality data, analysis and historical data
- has no upfront costs, no need for any onsite equipment and is available on a pay-as-you-go model - per user, per month
- optimises performance and provides a complete end-to-end view of your environment for a superior quality user experience
- supports multiple vendors and technologies across UC, contact centre and web.
One user adoption solution makes sure your employees embrace your collaboration solutions. With our proven methodology we’ve helped organisations achieve up to 80 per cent user adoption levels within four months.
Through awareness, coaching and education, we show how collaboration will dramatically improve your staff's working lives.
Recognising your environment, audience and what you want the technology to deliver, we work with you to build and execute your tailored plan.
It can be tough to change the systems and habits your employees use to get their jobs done, but with the right communications, information, training and support, it can happen quickly and seamlessly.
Our One Mobile secure devices solution helps you secure, monitor, manage and support the company-owned and employee-owned mobile devices deployed across your organisation, including smartphones, tablet computers and mobile phones.
It gives your employees secure access to work e-mail and content, lets them see, edit and share documents on the move and keeps work-related content separate to personal information. It enables you to set policy controls around how these everyday tools are used, keeping the device, your employees and your business safe, and lets you take remedial action when it’s needed.