You want a more connected, visual workspace that lets your employees work and collaborate away from the office, and gives them access to better devices, systems, apps and instant messaging services.
What if your people could set up and join audio conferences at the touch of a button? Or enjoy better collaboration using global mobile messaging, presence, video and screen sharing? And what if you could do all of this while keeping control of your costs.
Creating a productive, digital workplace doesn’t need lots of investment or upheaval. And the benefits will multiply as your people become more productive. It starts with putting your people first and helping them make the most of your collaboration and digital services.
It’s not a job for the IT department alone: HR, property services and other internal teams need to be involved too – from figuring out what’s needed, to follow-up communications and training. Plus, we can help your IT team by sharing the load and providing security and integration skills.
We use EE, the UK network with 4G in more places.
- It’s fast - and that’s essential if you’re equipping your people with more mobile collaboration tools and more mobile apps. EE’s 4G service is twice the speed of some other 4G networks. And we’re upgrading to 4G+ to offer speeds of up to 90Mbps to more users - it’s already available in 72 cities.
- It’s connected – over 90 per cent of the UK is now covered by 4GEE, for HD voice and superfast data. Plus, with Wi-Fi Calling, we can connect you where we couldn’t before
- It’s investing in the future – EE is growing their network every day, investing £2bn by 2020. Our extensive trials and partnerships are driving the UK’s 5G development.
|4G IN MORE PLACES THAN ANY OTHER UK NETWORK:
Based on results from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 (Jul – Dec) 2017.
Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones
on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types,
conducting over 25K randomly sampled test cycles.
EE tests carried out using 4GEE Max tariff with uncapped speeds.
Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE.
Visit ROOTMETRICS.CO.UK for more details
Your employees want to collaborate more on the move. Getting it right can boost your productivity.
But you don’t want the threat of an explosive bill or increased security risk. This can make it seem impossible to get the balance right between giving your people what they need to work effectively on the move and controlling your costs and security risks.
Our One Mobile secure data management solution lets you manage mobile data consumed over 3G, 4G or wi-fi. It detects when your mobile data is at risk, helping you to get ahead of threats before they impact your devices. It can also reduce your mobile data costs by up to 44 per cent without limiting employee productivity.
Our cloud-based voice and collaboration platform gives you voice, instant messaging and presence, video and desktop sharing on a pay-per-user, per month basis.
We can offer you:
- a single global price including user, shared connectivity to the platform and centralised PSTN breakout
- self-service administration though My Account and fast, accurate deployment with our Bulk Load Tool
- the ability to quickly add other applications, such as Cisco Spark
- data centres around the world – dual data centres, geographically separated in North America, UK and Asia Pacific managing over 200,000 users
- security and compliance capabilities that meet ISO27001 standards.
One user adoption solution makes sure your employees embrace your collaboration solutions. With our proven methodology we’ve helped organisations achieve up to 80 per cent user adoption levels within four months.
Through awareness, coaching and education, we show how collaboration will dramatically improve your staff's working lives.
Recognising your environment, audience and what you want the technology to deliver, we work with you to build and execute your tailored plan.
It can be tough to change the systems and habits your employees use to get their jobs done, but with the right communications, information, training and support, it can happen quickly and seamlessly.
Through Unified Trading, we can offer you:
- Multi-channel communication – so your trading teams can communicate with clients, counterparties and colleagues using a blend of speech, video and messaging from the broadest range of fixed and mobile devices and applications
- Flexibility – flexible deployment options so you can integrate your enterprise systems with your trading floor IT and combine cloud with on-premise solutions in the best way for you
- Community collaboration – across our Radianz Cloud
- Compliance - helping you respond to legal holds and regulatory investigations more effectively with proactive surveillance.
We’ve combined our global SIP services with Microsoft Teams to give you a direct routing capability which provides PSTN calling to Microsoft Teams. We offer you:
- direct routing solutions, including session border controller configuration and management
- a choice of voice calling plans over our global SIP network, according to your requirements
- administration and management of Microsoft Teams providing an end-to-end service wrap
- integration services to existing voice platforms, ensuring continued use of existing investments
- advanced quality of experience monitoring, so your end users get the most out of Teams.
We’re a key global launch partner for the Microsoft Teams Direct Routing service.
Webex Meetings is a single solution that makes it simple and easy for all your users to join meetings globally, from any location, on any device.
It helps provide a better meeting experience, with a hi-quality, cost-effective solution for mobile, desktop and video rooms. All working together.
Simple and smart meetings
- benefits of cost savings from using just one meetings solution and on-net calls
- a simpler and better user experience to help change behaviour
- increased productivity by making it simpler and easier to get stuff done.
From every meeting space
- sweat the investments you’ve already made and drive a ROI of your video estate
- supported workforce using video with none of the management headache
- more productive meetings, quicker decision making and less travel and disruption.
- by connecting with contacts outside your organisation quickly and easily, giving them the best collaboration options.
- collaborating with external contacts over video with a range of easy to use, secure controls and features
- through quality meetings while minimising costs by keeping calls on-net, if you have a BT network.