How comfortable are today’s consumers with digital contact channels?
Our 2023 wave of global research assessing the customer contact experience reveals the value users place on easy transactions backed up by effective support whenever needed. Smooth omnichannel shifts and direct access to human help are vital – but aren’t always happening.
As a result, there’s a gap between the experience consumers want, and the experience they receive. It’s time for organisations to take a critical look at how they manage their channels and incorporate access to support. Potentially, the right technology is already in place, but the way its applied needs to change.
Our research paper gets under the skin of consumers, sharing their attitudes and reactions to communicating in a digital world. Key focuses include:
- an overview of channel use, satisfaction levels and expectations
- perceptions of support across contact channels
- the importance of customer-centred service
- fraud experiences and security implications
- the roles of new technologies and innovation.
Download our whitepaper for insight into how your customers are feeling and what this means for how you manage and support your contact channels.