What is a CASB?
Get a clearer view of the cloud and shine a light in the shadows.
To stay competitive in a rapidly changing world, cloud adoption is imperative. But to enjoy all the benefits without the risks, organisations need a Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) that gives them complete visibility over their cloud usage.
A CASB is a software, tool, or service that sits between your cloud provider’s and on-premises cloud infrastructures to help manage security across all your applications. It gives you complete visibility over all your cloud services, and helps protect you from things like shadow IT and critical data loss.
Our CASB solutions are based on the market-leading McAfee MVISION. Through our partnership, you’ll get complete visibility of shadow IT, protection of sensitive data stored in the cloud, User Behaviour Analytics (UBA) to identify insider threats, compliance reporting, and more.
Our managed service is designed to enforce security policies across thousands of cloud applications, identifying and securing all those in use within your organisation, and extending your reach beyond your own infrastructure.
Our CASB solutions
Managed Cloud Application Security
Get complete visibility and control of your cloud
What is Managed Cloud Application Security?
Managed Cloud Application Security is a CASB solution that gives you complete visibility over your cloud usage, and lets you control it through guided, data-driven policies and automation. It targets the most crucial areas of cloud security – SaaS, IaaS, and shadow IT.
- coverage for the most popular cloud services on the market, including Office 365, Salesforce, AWS, Microsoft Azure, and more
- cloud data loss prevention (DLP), enforcing policies based on your own content rules to prevent data loss in cloud applications
- real-time traffic analysis to highlight risks with user behaviour, credential loss, or external attacks via the cloud
- cloud usage analytics, including the cloud service used by a user, data volumes, upload count, access count, and allowed / denied activity over time.
Why choose a CASB solution from BT?
It’s not just the service that makes the difference, but who you choose it with. Why choose our CASB solutions?
- We have a truly global reach – with 3,000 security experts and 16 security operations centres (SOCs) across the world, we can provide a solution that works for you wherever you are
- We’re highly skilled – our team of security consultants have solid expertise and experience in cloud security, and they’ll help deploy, monitor, and maintain your solution
- We have the best technology – we’ve partnered with world-class CASB vendor, McAfee, to develop a comprehensive, industry-leading service that we’ll tailor to your individual needs
- We’ve got the coverage – we offer one of the best global cloud infrastructure coverages in the world, with more data centres enabled for cloud services than any other provider.