Cloud masterclass: why cloud thrives or dies on your infrastructure
Presenters: David Simpkins, general manager, managed services & public cloud, Anne-Gaëlle Santos, head of dynamic network services, and Maarten Verhaegh, head of cloud strategic alliances
Recent research from the Cloud Industry Forum found that nine in ten organisations (89%) currently use cloud-based services and the vast majority (85%) expect to increase their usage over the next 12 months.
So, it’s a good time to explore the potential challenges, risks and rewards of multi-cloud adoption, so you can identify how to best exploit the benefits, while also avoiding the pitfalls.
In an earlier webinar, we highlighted 3 common challenges that organisations face with multi-cloud adoption:
- traditional infrastructure not supporting cloud transformation
- complexities of multi-cloud management
- attraction and retention of the right skills and tools to manage and secure hybrid cloud
In this webinar, we turn our focus on infrastructure and explore in more detail why cloud networking in particular is so critical to your cloud strategy.
Hear from our experts as they share their in-depth experience and learning and get some valuable tips on how to get your multi-cloud strategy in good shape.
Please enter your details to watch the video
Watch the replay
- David Simpkins – general manager, managed services and public cloud, BT
- Anne-Gaëlle Santos - head of dynamic network services, BT
- Maarten Verhaegh - head of cloud strategic alliances, BT