Votre infrastructure réseau évolue pour inclure des réseaux hybrides, des réseaux SD WAN (Software Defined Wide Area Network) et la NFV (Network Function Virtualisation). Vous avez donc besoin de repenser votre sécurité générale.
Mais les cybercontrôles, les technologies et les exigences légales sont nombreux et complexes, et il n'est pas toujours facile de savoir par où commencer.
Que diriez-vous si vous pouviez développer une stratégie de sécurité qui permette d'optimiser vos capacités actuelles, d'identifier les faiblesses potentielles et d'améliorer votre sécurité générale, aujourd'hui comme à l'avenir ?
Grâce aux contrôles de sécurité critique du CIS ou au Cadre de sécurité du NIST, nous pouvons vous permettre d'adopter une approche hiérarchisée et ciblée, afin que vous puissiez dépenser votre temps et vos ressources là où vous en avez le plus besoin.
Nous pouvons également identifier les insuffisances potentielles, puis travailler avec vous pour comprendre quels contrôles doivent être mis en œuvre en priorité, et à quel niveau. Cela implique d'examiner la technologie dont vous avez besoin et de comprendre quelle est la meilleure façon de l'utiliser.
When it comes to migrating workloads to the cloud, how confident are you that you’re staying secure, and compliant with all regulations?
It’s vital that you fully understand the risks so you can put the correct controls in place. And it’s imperative you join up your cloud and non-cloud IT effectively, to get the most from your investment.
- tailor a security strategy and architecture to your individual business, supporting your digital transformation and aligning resources and actions to your organisation’s goals
- enable you to control access to all your classified information during and after migration across both your legacy and hybrid cloud ecosystem
- assess and test your cloud implementation against industry standards, so you can be confident that your migration won’t leave your data exposed or open to abuse.
In a rapidly shifting threat landscape, understanding adversary behaviour and the biggest threats to your business is a constant challenge.
A clear picture of the attack surface of your organisation is essential so you can align your security controls and decide where it’s best to invest, so you’re ready to take effective action against threats as you discover them.
- use technical analysis to underpin the development of a threat model tailored to your specific threat environment, aligning your controls and giving you the intelligence, you need to optimise your estate’s security
- work with you to establish a strategy and architecture design that perfectly aligns with your business’ needs and direction, including recommended SOC controls and detection and response capabilities
- use offensive security measures such as war gaming, red teaming and ethical hacking, we’ll help you understand your strengths and vulnerabilities. In the event of an attack, we can support you to contain, solve and review the incident.
Are you ready for the realities of a perimeter-less environment? How you control and manage access to your most valuable assets will be key in this data-centric world.
You’ll need a thorough understanding of what’s connected to your network and the security risks it represents, plus you’ll want to know how IoT and adopting new technologies like SD-WAN affects your risk.
- help you develop your identity management strategy and work out which access management solutions you’ll need to protect your most valuable assets
- use our physical asset discovery service so you can see exactly what’s on your network and put the right cyber defence solutions in the right place
- enable you to manage your risk while you adopt new technologies, integrating security controls and threat visibility into your strategy.
As your people bring their own devices and use new applications it makes managing and protecting your network more complex.
BT Edge solutions is a fully managed service that securely connects corporate end-users to voice, data and Internet of Things (IoT) applications – giving you complete visibility and control of your local area network.
We’ll help you get:
- greater visibility across your network through centralised management
- faster deployment of updates and in-life change requests
- lower on-going operational costs through network simplification
- a better end-user experience and improved employee productivity.
BT Managed Network Access Control (NAC)
The explosion in the number and type of devices connecting to your network, with emerging trends like Bring Your Own Device (BYOD), Internet of Things (IoT), Operational Technology (OT) and virtualised appliances, significantly expands your attack surface – but are invisible to most security products. In contrast, BT Managed Network Access Control (NAC) Security provides 100% device visibility across all IP endpoints as a foundation of your network security.
We have a single platform for Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) detection and mitigation. This means we can automatically detect rogue traffic, with no human involvement and take action very quickly to protect your network.
By using our cloud-based solution, any DDoS attack is mitigated before it hits your network and, in some cases, even before it enters your network. This means limited or no impact on your business and no compromised performance.
Our Managed DDoS Security is designed as a modular, subscription service, so different levels of protection can be added as required with no capital expenditure.
Previously, your cyber security focus was likely to have been on having a strong perimeter around your network. Nowadays, your users have access to all sorts of solutions and platforms which can leave you wide open to a vast array of risks. And, as a number of high profile attacks remind us, a security breach can happen to anyone, at any time.
By partnering with us, you can benefit from our relationships with leading security vendors, and you can get access to the latest technology at competitive prices, such as Check Point, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper and Palo Alto Networks managed firewalls.
The main principle of Cloud SIEM is MDR (Managed Detection and Response) which combines threat detection, incident response and collaborative threat intelligence. It enables security operation centre (SOC) teams to effectively detect and remediate cyber-attacks of all types; ranging from zero-day exploits to privilege escalation and ransomware, and our capabilities are delivered through a global network of SOC’s providing service 24x7x365.
Additionally, access to the Cloud SIEM dashboard provides a window into organisational risk posture with the ability to generate on-demand compliance reports with real status of organisation risk posture, people and processes around it.
Our security experts can monitor your Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM) around the clock and give you detailed reports on your system’s health and performance. We can manage software upgrades and patching, proactively respond to faults and ensure your SIEM is operational 24x7, leaving your or our analysts free to focus on responding to the events the SIEM detects and flags.
Our relationship with leading security vendors means you get access to the latest technology at competitive prices.
Our Managed SIEM service helps you protect your most important assets, providing you with a dedicated team of security experts and constantly evolving technology.