Download our updated Autonomous Customer 2021 research to explore how coronavirus has affected consumer behaviour and contact centre agents.
Our 2020 research was based on a survey of 6,000 online consumers across twelve countries around the world, looking at how consumers want to contact businesses throughout their customer journey.
It debunks some long-held beliefs and highlights the must-have channels for 2020 and beyond:
- Is it the end of the road for person-to-person voice calls?
- Is messaging mania here to stay?
- Do video and social media for contact have a future?
- How can businesses build trust and security around identification, verification and payments?
- What AI-powered technologies are customers ready to accept?
Make smarter decisions with the full picture: download the whitepaper and register for our webinar.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you address some of these challenges, we’d love to welcome you to one of our Customer Experience Centres around the globe.