You know your business would benefit from a more flexible and feature-rich contact centre solution, but you're worried about the complexity and expense of making the change.
You want to make sure you get a timely return on investment (ROI).
But if your solution needs capital investment in infrastructure, or significant resources for IT integration, management and support, you may find it challenging to demonstrate any ROI in the short-term (or even medium-term).
What if you could pay only for the services you use and the number of agents active at any one time? And what if you could this with no up-front capital expenditure or annual maintenance charges, regardless of usage?
Our cloud and hosted contact centre services let you align your IT costs with demand, as well as helping you optimise labour costs. You can quickly bring agents online as you need them to handle peaks in demand or ad hoc campaigns – whether they’re working at home, or spread across regional or global contact centres.
A scalable, multichannel contact centre allowing you to scale the number of agents you need quickly, while only paying for what you use on a per agent, per month basis.
Cloud Contact Cisco is built to handle large volumes of customer interactions but it’s also flexible enough to get you started quickly with only 50 agents through a single, easy-to-use multimedia interface.
Network your back-office experts into the front office environment so that your customers with complex needs are directed to the people best suited to deal with them.
We make it easy to have your contact centre in the cloud, making your organisation more customer-focused.
How your customers feel about you depends on how their experience of you matches their expectations.
Our consulting experts can review your contact centre operations to evaluate the effectiveness of your tools and technologies, your agent productivity, your key performance metrics and your internal processes. We spot gaps between your business goals and operations, help you deliver a more efficient customer experience and help you get the most from your current investments.
By working with us, you get a transformation roadmap that will make it easy for your customers to reach you, while optimising your operations to reduce costs and boost agent productivity.
Improve your operational performance and customer engagement with Optimise Contact – available in the cloud or onsite - to make better decisions, increase productivity and improve your customer experience.
- uses insight to identify any inefficiencies, understand root causes and take action
- makes sure you have the right people, with the right skills, at the right time to help your customers
- improves your customer experience by reducing handling times and putting your customers through to the employees who can answer their enquiries first time
- reduces costs by spending less time on dispute management with recorded calls and identifying and correcting any inefficiencies with call analytics.
A multichannel, ‘out of the box’ cloud contact centre which lets you scale the number of agents you need quickly, while only paying for what you need on a per agent, per month basis.
You only need a network connection, browser and a phone.
You can add new agents or amend call-routing rules in seconds, so you keep full service even if, for whatever reason, your staff can’t get to work.
You can integrate old and new applications and services, and get rapid, high quality information through a single, intuitive interface.
Cloud Contact doesn’t mean total change – it can overlay your existing contact centre infrastructure seamlessly, and grow as your business evolves.
Voice. Visual. Text. You can have self-service covered and integrated into your overall customer service experience.
Give your customers the power of personalised, continuous, context-aware conversations across different channels (IVR, messaging / Chatbot, mobile, web), as well as different interactions (informational and transactional).
With Auto Contact, you can have:
- state-of-the-art text and speech recognition, powered by natural language
- dynamic personalisation that presents menu options based on likely user intent.
Which gives you harmonious integration with your overall customer experience, so your agents don’t miss a beat when your customers need transfer to live assistance.
- Hosted and delivered from our global data centres, Cloud Contact Genesys delivers a complete customer contact service with consistent, seamless and personalised experiences across all touch-points. And we make sure there’s always alignment between the stage and type of customer journey. Your agents just need a network connection, browser and phone, and they can work from anywhere.
- This secure private cloud solution combines our automated service delivery with Genesys SMART use cases. By templating design, processes, footprint, deployment and support, we reduce unknown elements, accelerate roll-out and speed time-to-value, so you can move quickly with confidence.