Contact centres are at the forefront of using artificial intelligence (AI) to boost business productivity.
According to Gartner, 70 per cent of all AI use cases are related to customer service and call centres. By 2020, the analyst predicts 85 per cent of questions will be answered by chatbots.
So, how do you implement chatbots in a way that boosts productivity without damaging customer service levels?
You may think of chatbots simply as a way to enable customer self-service and cut costs, but if they’re implemented in the wrong way, they can leave your customers feeling fobbed off or unhappy. You can only realise their full benefits in your contact centre when they’re also helping your staff – supercharging agents’ productivity by freeing up their time to deliver top-notch, personal service to your customers where it’s needed most.
We can help you deliver a seamless customer experience, with chatbots automating data-driven tasks and escalating more complex queries to live agents. They can assist your agents by automatically passing on the critical information needed to serve individual customers effectively, every time – so you can deliver a consistent, compelling, connected customer experience.
- Hosted and delivered from our global data centres, Cloud Contact Genesys delivers a complete customer contact service with consistent, seamless and personalised experiences across all touch-points. And we make sure there’s always alignment between the stage and type of customer journey. Your agents just need a network connection, browser and phone, and they can work from anywhere.
- This secure private cloud solution combines our automated service delivery with Genesys SMART use cases. By templating design, processes, footprint, deployment and support, we reduce unknown elements, accelerate roll-out and speed time-to-value, so you can move quickly with confidence.
Maximising your customer contact investment is a key priority. So, whatever you need, we offer multiple value-add applications to support your business goals and boost your customer experience.
- a range of digital, mobile and social channels that deliver faster customer resolution, reduce your costs and improve your customer experience
- AI-powered self-service solutions that deliver smarter customer engagement across every channel
- a digital messaging platform that builds, delivers and orchestrates your customer interactions
- a range of advanced speech recognition applications that offer a natural way of interacting with self-service platforms.
A scalable, multichannel contact centre allowing you to scale the number of agents you need quickly, while only paying for what you use on a per agent, per month basis.
Cloud Contact Cisco is built to handle large volumes of customer interactions but it’s also flexible enough to get you started quickly with only 50 agents through a single, easy-to-use multimedia interface.
Network your back-office experts into the front office environment so that your customers with complex needs are directed to the people best suited to deal with them.
We make it easy to have your contact centre in the cloud, making your organisation more customer-focused.
How your customers feel about you depends on how their experience of you matches their expectations.
Our consulting experts can review your contact centre operations to evaluate the effectiveness of your tools and technologies, your agent productivity, your key performance metrics and your internal processes. We spot gaps between your business goals and operations, help you deliver a more efficient customer experience and help you get the most from your current investments.
By working with us, you get a transformation roadmap that will make it easy for your customers to reach you, while optimising your operations to reduce costs and boost agent productivity.
A multichannel, ‘out of the box’ cloud contact centre which lets you scale the number of agents you need quickly, while only paying for what you need on a per agent, per month basis.
You only need a network connection, browser and a phone.
You can add new agents or amend call-routing rules in seconds, so you keep full service even if, for whatever reason, your staff can’t get to work.
You can integrate old and new applications and services, and get rapid, high quality information through a single, intuitive interface.
Cloud Contact doesn’t mean total change – it can overlay your existing contact centre infrastructure seamlessly, and grow as your business evolves.
Voice. Visual. Text. You can have self-service covered and integrated into your overall customer service experience.
Give your customers the power of personalised, continuous, context-aware conversations across different channels (IVR, messaging / Chatbot, mobile, web), as well as different interactions (informational and transactional).
With Auto Contact, you can have:
- state-of-the-art text and speech recognition, powered by natural language
- dynamic personalisation that presents menu options based on likely user intent.
Which gives you harmonious integration with your overall customer experience, so your agents don’t miss a beat when your customers need transfer to live assistance.